Criminal damage to your home is very personal and can range from; a broken window, forced locks or damaged fittings, through to the theft of your boiler and pipe work, all of which have massive consequences. Even graffiti, vandalism and arson damage fall under the criminal damage category of your insurance policy.

We understand that damage of such a nature is a traumatic experience, so we will take over the claim in full on your behalf. We will also advise you if there are any points you may need to liaise with the police. You may also need additional security which we can also help with.

Just remember we are here for you.