We understand that one of the core reasons people choose to purchase a franchise rather than start up their own business is the support that the franchisor can offer. For this reason and because we are committed to seeing our franchisees succeed through the use of ‘Best Practice’ processes we have created, and invested in a considerable support network – this includes:
- Operational Support from your Mentor, Network Manager, Franchisee Focus Groups, IT Support company and Contact Centre.
- Technical Support from qualified field based surveyors, CII qualified claims handlers and Mentors.
- Sales/Marketing Business Development Support from the Sales/Marketing and Network Managers, LEAP Business Coach and Business Development Group
We will be there to help you and your fellow franchisees whatever your business related query is.
- A dedicated territory exclusive to you for all directly advertised work
- The most comprehensive training package in the industry including an initial induction training course followed by the 200 day LEAP programme
- A dedicated mentor from day 1 of your training with additional support from HQ based staff and field based surveyors with a wealth of knowledge in insurance and property repair
- A business coach to assist you in developing your business in your territory
- A detailed Operations Manual, Best Practice Toolkits, Corporate Guidelines and marketing materials to help you operate the business with a dedicated marketing resource at HQ
- FCA authorisation as an Appointed Representative
- An in-house Customer Relationship Management system to manage customers featuring a bespoke pricing and scheduling system, 40+ template letters, insurer and adjuster databases
- A National and local territory websites focussed on sales with a specific area PPC campaign
- An opportunity to undertake work for other parts of the Service Solutions Group
- A library of promotional material and online stationery production system
A multiple item Operation Pack allowing for a turnkey business mode.